Monday, April 8, 2013

Never Been Kissed

Sweet 16 never been kissed....Yes, it's true, I've never been kissed:( It may sound absolutely crazy but I have never had a real boyfriend. Lots of little kids half my age have probably kissed someone that they liked, but I have never been one to settle. If I like someone I really like them, and I don't go out with someone if I don't REALLY like them.

It might sound weird, but I'm not too worried about my first kiss happening because I know it will...someday...hopefully. Until then, I'll be waiting patiently for a boy worthy of these luscious lips of mine.

-Liv

2 comments:

  1. Well said! I agree, I'm not going out with anybody unless I KNOW he's worth the time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I don't care if my friends have boyfriends. The right one will come along eventually and it is worth waiting for. God will guide him to me.

      Delete