Tuesday, July 31, 2012

On the road again

My sister and I passed by this funky tattoo shop in Mendo
I have been traveling like crazy for the past week. Just got back from a very exciting road trip to Northern Cal! First we drove to Mendocino, California, a very small coastal town, where we stayed in this amazing old beach house. The house was incredible, and right out of a horror movie. It was seriously creepy...but awesome at the same time. The little town was so cute and had lots of tiny sidewalk shops to explore. We spent four days there, and then decided to head over to San Francisco to visit our cousins. In San Fran we did a ton of shopping, mostly at thrift stores and vintage boutiques of course. The vacation was super fun, but I'm sad that I still haven't had any time to list items in my Etsy store :( Hopefully I get started today so I can start selling my vintage finds! Stay on the lookout...            -Liv  




This is our view when we drove over the Golden Gate








No comments:

Post a Comment